Wed, Oct 09|
Kaloko Cloud Forest
3 Days~ Na'au Nature Camp (Ages 6 to 12)
Our Nature Camp is just what you and your family need to ignite deep nature connection. We will be connecting the participants to nature with fun exploration and inspiring outdoor living and survival skills while we build relationships with the elements and cultivate a strong knowledge of place.
Time & Location
Oct 09, 2019, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Kaloko Cloud Forest, Kaloko Dr, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
About The Event
Our Nature Camps will give your child/ren a chance to:
- Connect with a sacred cloud forest through a daily sit spot and hands-on exploration
- Awaken their sensory awareness through fun games and spontaneous adventures!
- Ignite their passion for outdoor living and survival skills
- Build life-long relationships with the incredible diverse plants, birds & animals of Hawaii
- Cultivate a connection to place through traditional mo’olele (storytelling) and mele (songs) *Click on the read more for additional event details
Our Experienced Mentoring Team are:
- Are well known and respected Mentors in our community with over 20 years of experience working with children
- Trained as Coyote Mentors, a widely-respected educational philosophy developed at the Wilderness Awareness School
- Are First Aid & CPR certified and have annual background checks
- We need a minimum of 5 children (ages 6 to 12) signed up to run this camp
- Our ratios are low (1:10 staff-student ratio)
- Food is not included. Please bring a hearty lunch and lots of snacks & water.
Limited spaces are available. Sibling discount and "Refer a Friend" specials available. Please note that you can only qualify for one discount at a time. We look forward to connecting with you and your ohana! Mahalo!