Na'au Nature Adventure (Ages 4 to 6)~ Monday-Friday (Half Day)
Time & Location
About The Event
Our Nature Camps will give your child/ren a chance to:
- Connect with a sacred cloud forest through a daily sit spot and hands-on exploration
- Awaken their sensory awareness through fun games and spontaneous adventures!
- Ignite their passion for Wilderness Survival and Ancestral Living skills
- Build life-long relationships with the incredible diverse plants, birds & animals of Hawaii
- Cultivate a connection to place through traditional mo’olele (storytelling) and mele (songs) *Click on the read more for additional event details
Our Experienced Mentoring Team are:
- Are well known and respected Educators in our community with over 20 years of experience working with children
- Trained as Coyote Mentors, a widely-respected educational philosophy developed at the Wilderness Awareness School
- Are First Aid & CPR certified and have annual background checks
- We need a minimum of 5 children (ages 4 to 6) signed up to run this camp
- Our ratios are low (1:8 staff-student ratio)
- All children must be fully potty-trained to participate.
- This camp is recommended over the full-day program for 6 year olds unless they have a sibling attending our full-day camp or have already completed one of our Nature Camps last year.
- Food is not included. Please bring a hearty lunch and lots of snacks & water.
Limited spaces are available. Sibling discount and "Refer a Friend" specials available. Please note that you can only qualify for one discount at a time. We look forward to connecting with you and your ohana! Mahalo!
- Weekly Rate$250$2500$0