Mon, Jun 10|
Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
Na'au Nature Adventure (Ages 4 to 6)~ Monday-Friday (Half Day)
Our Nature Camp is just what your family needs to ignite deep nature connection. We will be connecting the participants to nature with fun exploration and awareness games. While we build relationships with the elements and encourage their imagination through play & spontaneous adventures.
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2019, 9:00 AM – Jun 14, 2019, 1:00 PM
Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary, 73-1865 Hao St, Kailua, HI 96740, USA
About The Event
Our Nature Camps will give your child/ren a chance to:
- Connect with a sacred cloud forest through a daily sit spot and hands-on exploration
- Awaken their sensory awareness through fun games
- Ignite their passion for Wilderness Survival and Ancestral Living skills
- Build life-long relationships with the incredible diverse plants, birds & animals of Hawaii
- Cultivate a connection to place through traditional mo’olele (storytelling) and mele (songs) *Click on the read more for additional event details
Our Experienced Mentoring Team are:
- Are well known and respected Educators in our community with over 20 years of experience working with children
- Trained as Coyote Mentors, a widely-respected educational philosophy developed at the Wilderness Awareness School
- Are First Aid & CPR certified and have annual background checks
- We need a minimum of 5 children (ages 4 to 6) signed up to run this camp
- Our ratios are low (1:8 staff-student ratio)
- All children must be fully potty-trained to participate.
- This camp is recommended over the full-day program for 6 year olds unless they have a sibling attending our full-day camp or have already completed one of our Nature Camps last year.
- Food is not included. Please bring a hearty lunch and lots of snacks & water.
Limited spaces are available. Sibling discount and "Refer a Friend" specials available. Please note that you can only qualify for one discount at a time. We look forward to connecting with you and your ohana! Mahalo!