Mon, Jul 19|
Na'au Nature Camp
Na'au Nature Connection Camp (Ages 6 to 12) July 19-22
We will be connecting the children to nature with fun exploration, inspiring eco-arts, and ancestral survival skills. Additionally, we will be using place-based education to teach ways for participants to be more sustainable and resilient. NATURE| ARTS| CULTURE| RESILIENCE
Time & Location
Jul 19, 2021, 9:00 AM – Jul 22, 2021, 3:00 PM
Na'au Nature Camp, Kaloko Dr, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
About The Event
We will be following the current CDC and state guidelines. Please see our Safety Guidelines page for a comprehensive list.
Our Nature Program will give your child/ren a chance to:
- Connect with a sacred cloud forest through a daily sit spot and hands-on exploration
- Awaken their sensory awareness through fun games and spontaneous adventures!
- Ignite their passion for outdoor living and survival skills
- Enjoy expressive arts and dive deep into our inner-connection to Nature with tools to find balance, and resilience in our ever-changing world
- Build life-long relationships with the incredible diverse plants, birds & animals of Hawaii
- Cultivate a connection to place through traditional mo’olele (storytelling) and mele (songs) *Click on the read more for additional event details
Our Experienced Mentoring Team are:
- Are well known and respected Mentors in our community with over 20 years of experience working with children
- Trained and certified in widely-respected outdoor educational philosophies: Coyote Mentoring, the Art of Mentoring, Eco-Arts, and Sharing Nature with Children.
- We need a minimum of 10 children (ages 6 to 12) signed up to run this program.
- Our ratios are low (1:5 staff-student ratio). We will have a maximum of 15 students in the program.
- There is a First Aid and CPR trained staff on site
- Food is not included. Please bring a hearty lunch and lots of snacks & water.
- Scholarships are available, please contact us for more information.
- Note that due to uncertain times our nature program is subject to change or maybe postponed last minute. Mahalo for understanding.
Limited spaces are available. Sibling discount and "Refer a Friend" specials available. Please note that you can only qualify for one discount at a time. We look forward to connecting with you and your ohana! Mahalo!
Copyright 2021 Journeys in the Na'au, All Rights Reserved.
Na'au Nature Camp~ 4 days
+$10.80 Sales Tax
This ticket is for the entire camp July 19-22
+$10.80 Sales Tax