Fri, Nov 11|
Na'au Nature Camp
Nature Connection Series (Ages 5 to 12)~2 days on No School Days (Teacher Work Days & Holidays)
We will connect the participants to nature with fun exploration and inspiring eco-arts, bushcraft, and ancestral survival skills. While we will be cultivating a strong knowledge of place and teaching ways to be more resilient. NATURE| ARTS| CULTURE| RESILIENCE
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2022, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM HST
Na'au Nature Camp , Kaloko Dr, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
About The Event
*Note~please contact me if your child's school has different Teacher Work Days. I would be happy to run another Nature Program on those days. I only need five students to run a program. Aloha
Our Nature Program will give your child/ren a chance to:
- Connect with a sacred cloud forest through a daily sit spot and hands-on exploration
- Awaken their sensory awareness through fun games and spontaneous adventures!
- Ignite their passion for outdoor living and survival skills
- Enjoy expressive arts and dive deep into our inner connection to Nature with tools to find balance and resilience in our ever-changing world
- Build life-long relationships with the incredible diverse plants, birds & animals of Hawaii
- Cultivate a connection to place through traditional mo'olele (storytelling) and mele (songs) *Click on the read more for additional event details
Our Experienced Mentoring Team are:
- Are well known and respected Mentors in our community with over 20 years of experience working with children
- We have trained and certified in widely-respected outdoor educational philosophies: Coyote Mentoring, the Art of Mentoring, Eco-Arts, and Sharing Nature with Children.
- We need a minimum of 5 children signed up to run this program.
- Our ratios are low (1:7 staff-student ratio). We will have a maximum of 14 students in the program.
- Food is not included. Please bring a hearty lunch and lots of snacks & water.
- Scholarships are available. Please contact us for more information.
Limited spaces are available. Sibling discounts and "Refer a Friend" specials are available. Please note that you can only qualify for one deal at a time. We look forward to connecting with you and your ohana! Mahalo!
This ticket is for one day$55.00Tax: +$2.48 GE Tax
Request a Partial Scholarship$0.00