Tue, Mar 24|
Na'au Nature Camp
Try Out our Nature Camp for a Day! (Ages 5-7)
Try out our Nature Camp for a day! We will be connecting the participants to nature with fun exploration and inspiring outdoor living and survival skills. While we build relationships with the elements and cultivate a strong knowledge of place.
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2020, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Na'au Nature Camp, Kaloko Dr, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
About The Event
Our Nature Camps will give your child/ren a chance to:
- Connect with a sacred cloud forest through a daily sit spot and hands-on exploration
- Awaken their sensory awareness through fun games and spontaneous adventures!
- Ignite their passion for outdoor living and survival skills
- Build life-long relationships with the incredible diverse plants, birds & animals of Hawaii
- Cultivate a connection to place through traditional mo’olele (storytelling) and mele (songs) *Click on the read more for additional event details
Our Experienced Mentoring Team are:
- Are well known and respected Educators in our community with over 20 years of experience working with children
- Trained as Coyote Mentors, a widely-respected educational philosophy developed at the Wilderness Awareness School
- Are First Aid & CPR certified and have annual background checks
- We need a minimum of 5 children (ages 5 to 7) signed up to run this day camp
- Our ratios are low (1:5 staff-student ratio)
- Food is not included. Please bring a hearty lunch and lots of snacks & water.
Limited spaces are available. Sibling discount and "Refer a Friend" specials available. Please note that you can only qualify for one discount at a time. We look forward to connecting with you and your ohana! Mahalo!
Daily Rate~Tuesday, 3/24
+$1.80 Sales Tax
+$1.80 Sales Tax