Time is TBD|
Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
Wilderness Survival Skills Workshop (Ages 6-12)~ Half Day
Due to popular demand, we have added a custom Wilderness Survival & Ancestral Living Skills Day. We will build the workshop around the participants and their interests. Please sign up ASAP to reserve your spot and make sure to include your passion when it comes to these skills!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary, 73-1865 Hao St, Kailua, HI 96740, USA
About The Event
Our Nature Camps will give your child/ren a chance to:
- Connect with a sacred cloud forest through hands-on exploration
- Ignite their passion for Wilderness Survival and Ancestral Living skills
- Awaken their sensory awareness through fun games
- Build life-long relationships with the incredible diverse plants, birds & animals of Hawaii
Our Experienced Mentoring Team are:
- Are well known and respected Educators in our community with over 20 years of experience working with children
- Trained as Coyote Mentors, a widely-respected educational philosophy developed at the Wilderness Awareness School
- Are First Aid & CPR certified and have annual background checks
- We need a minimum of 5 people signed up to run this workshop
- Are ratios are low (1:8 staff-student ratio)
- Food is not included. Please bring a hearty lunch and lots of snacks & water.
Limited spaces are available. Sibling discount and "Refer a Friend" specials available. Please note that you can only qualify for one discount at a time. We look forward to connecting with you and your ohana! Mahalo!
Wilderness Survival Skills Day